Build Strength. Burn Fat.
This class is a training program for those who want to take their strength building to the next level and discover what it takes to become really, really strong. Incorporating the barbell, bench, squat rack, and smith machine, our certified trainer will teach you the techniques necessary to effectively challenge your muscles and to stimulate the growth required to lift heavy.
You will learn four foundational strength lifts: Back Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press, and Barbell Row. You will also learn how to log and keep track of your weights, in order to document your progress. Classes may also include muscle endurance training, metabolic conditioning, and tabata interval training.
Participants will meet 2x/week to help establish accountability, commitment, and consistency. Registration occurs monthly, and as the routines are constantly changing, you can repeat the program as many times as you like.
This program is recommended for those with intermediate-advanced fitness levels.
Students & Seniors receive a 25% discount (only available at Timms when registering in person).
SCHEDULE & RATES
Winter 2020: Mondays and Wednesdays – 5pm
- January 6-29: 8 classes/$160 plus gst
- February 3-26: 7 classes/$140 plus gst
- There will be a class February 17 but no class February 19
- March 2-25: 8 classes/$160 plus gst
- March 30-April 22: 8 classes/$160 plus gst
Spring-Summer 2020: Mondays and Wednesdays – 5pm
- May 6-June 3: 7 classes/$140 plus gst
- There will be no classes on May 13 & May 18
- June 8-29: 7 classes/$140 plus gst
- July 6-29: 8 classes/$160 plus gst
- August 5-26: 7 classes/$140 plus gst
Timms Community Centre, 20399 Douglas Crescent, Langley BC